As we are growing rapidly, We are currently looking for Rad Girls To join our Team!! What we look for in team members are simple transparency, a great sense of humor, self starter, creative and innovative, stylish, trustworthy, hardworking and fun! If you have those traits, join us on the uber rad journey of Dear Laney.
Current Available Positions
Showroom Sales Representative (Philly area) PT
A Dear Laney Showroom Sales Rep will be part of a team responsible for meeting showroom sales goals.. This person should be an ambassador for the brand in their dress, speech and attitude. Candidates should be high energy, have retail experience and strong written and verbal communication skills. Sales Rep's will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
Daily Showroom Operations
- Opening / Closing the Showroom
- Customer Service
- Meeting / Exceeding Sales Goals
- Inventory Processing
- Visual Merchandising
- Booking Appointments
- In-showroom events
- Periodic After Hours Events
- Weekend Promo Events
- Assist the Showroom Manager in Creating Photo / Video Content During Shifts
- Adhere to Dear Laney's Social Media Standards
We are looking for an experienced designer to be an integral part of our design team. This person will be responsible for ensuring that the design goals and objectives are achieved for our knits winter apparel .
- We are looking for 3+ years of Design Import and Domestic experience.
- Must be creative but also organized and detail oriented.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and achieve goals.
- Must be able to multitask and work successfully with cross-functional teams.
- A strong understanding of construction and fit is necessary.
- Research trends in print, embellishment, technique, and silhouette as they apply to Dear Laney's brand and art direction.
- Create and maintain design boards with silhouette and color direction for each season.
- Assist the Lead Designer in choosing prints and colors. Oversee the development approval of strike offs and lab dips.
- Source fabric/trims for each season.
- Assist the Lead Designer in developing a line plan.
- Oversee the development calendar. Manage each step of the development process and make sure tasks are completed by the deadlines.
- Maintain up to date line sheets with BOMs and present updates in weekly meetings.
- Assist in the merchandising of each category ensuring that there is continuity amongst all categories.
- Assist with initial costing.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with attached resume and current portfolio. In the subject line please include the position you're applying for.